Prices

Weddings

Payment method: cash, cheque or bank transfer

30% of the price are due upon booking and are non-refundable. The remaining 70% are due on the wedding day.

 

All offers can be fitted individually to your needs.
Additional driving costs may apply.

Newborn and baby portraits

 

Pregnancy photo shootings or other portrait sessions possible, do not hesitate to contact me for a quote.
 

Full payment due on the day of the photoshoot. (cash or cheque) 
Additional driving costs may apply.

© 2020 Loeffler Photography

Photographe Professionnelle, spécialiste

du nouveau-né et mariage à Orléans, France.